Monday, March 06, 2006

Darn!

I went to my doctor's appointment today and I didn't lose any weight. But, on the plus side I didn't gain any either so I'll just be glad that I've lost what I've lost and haven't gained any back. Today was a busy day with taking my son to school and going to my physical therapy appointment and then having my doctor's appointment this afternoon. My poor daughter is having a sever allergy problem and has had quite a case of the sniffles for the last two days. She woke me up at 3am and wanted to watch Corpse Bride (her new favorite movie). We ended up sleeping in until 8:30am. That's pretty late for us.

Hopefully I'll be back to work within the next week or so. I finally got my MRI scheduled and that will determine the extent of the damage. I'll most likely have to go back to work even though I'm still in pain because we just can't afford to live on my disability checks. All of my husband's income goes to paying for the house and car. It's only temporary though as I'll hopefully be starting school soon to learn how to do real estate appraisals.

Workout - back stretches and excercises, half an hour on the treadmill

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com