Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Thirteen

  1. I hated school when I was a kid.  I still hate it but I can't stop enrolling for classes, even ones I don't need because I'm a nerd.
  2. I'm proud of myself for what I have accomplished in the last three years.
  3. I absolutely love my job.
  4. My favorite color is blue.
  5. I actually have to force myself to wear colors other than black.
  6. I've been dying my hair since high school when I started getting gray hair.
  7. Sometimes I wish I hadn't gotten my tubes tied.
  8. Then my sanity returns and I'm glad I did.
  9. I love cheesecake.
  10. I love to blow bubbles.
  11. I bought a 500 pack of crayons just for myself.
  12. I have six tattoos and can't wait to get more.
  13. I miss having my own house.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com