Friday, April 08, 2011

Five Question Friday!

http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/" target="_blank" title="Five Question Friday">http://i607.photobucket.com/albums/tt155/fivecrookedhalos/th_w6r0jk.png" img />





1. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
My temper.  Lol, I have a short fuse. It's genetic. I can't help it.


2. Write about a time when you got lost.
I don't think I've ever gotten lost.  If I'm driving or walking, then I pretty much can keep track of where I am.  I sort of make a map in my head of where I am and can manage to make it back to where I started. Usually once I've been somewhere, I can find my way back over and over again without directions.


3. Camping or 5 star hotel?
Can I have both? Sometimes I want to go camping, but a 5 star hotel might be nice. Okay, I'd rather camp, but I'd like to try the hotel just so I can say I did it.


4. Have you donated blood?
Nope.  I'm either always on some kind of medication or have recently gotten a tattoo and you're not supposed to donate blood for a year after getting a tattoo, or so I've heard.  Guess I should ask huh?



5. Do you have a budget or do you 'fly by' most months?
I guess I have a budget. I only get paid once a month, so I have to be pretty careful otherwise I won't make it through the month.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com