Friday, May 20, 2011

Fill In The Blank Friday


1.   People always tell me I look like  Winona Ryder or Sara Gilbert.  I actually haven't gotten that in a while, so it's kinda nice.  I don't think I look even remotely close to either one of them.

2.  Friends don't let friends  do stupid stuff without taking pictures! 

3.  A sunny day is perfect for   going for a long walk and then hanging out in the backyard drinking beer with my love.

4.  My favorite accessory is my necklace from Jason. I don't really have accessories other than that.  I don't really count my jewelry for my piercings for some reason. They're just there.

5.  If I could afford it I would   move out of my parents house.

6.  The cure for boredom is  bug Jason, either in person or via text.  Poor guy. I get bored a lot.

7.  I am currently "in like" with  venti skinny caramel macchiatos. I want to just buy that stuff by the gallon.




 Click through to link up!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com