Monday, February 05, 2007

I feel the love

Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes. That was awesome. Dinner was wonderful and while they didn't have the kind of cheesecake I wanted, they did have pumpkin cheesecake which is something I have never tried before. It was quite tasty and I wouldn't mind having it again.

Dh and Mikel went to Fresno over the weekend and are traveling home as I type. They stopped at the Tulare outlets to do some shopping. I hope they got something nice for me! Katie and I had a lovely girls only weekend. Saturday we saw Arthur and the Invisibles. A great, very cute movie. Katie loved it. Then we went to Cold Stone and had some ice cream. After that we went rented ourselves a movie each and went home and washed our new car. Later we went to Carl's Jr. for dinner. I love not having to cook. Sunday we went grocery shopping and just relaxed around the house not having to watch football!

Too bad that can't happen all the time.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com