Monday, July 30, 2007

Viva Viagara

Have you seen the commerical? The one where a group of men are sitting around singing about viagara? I just don't see a group of men sitting around discussing erectile disfunction and then deciding to sing viagara carols. That would be like asking one of your friends if she ever gets that not so fresh feeling.

Last week seemed to go by really slowly. The boys have been back since Friday and it's been non-stop mayhem ever since. I don't know what they eat when they're with their mother, but they haven't stopped eating since they got here. I've never seen kids eat so much. I live in fear of when they're teenagers.

We're going camping next week up by Yosemite. Mikel and La Katie have never been camping. This should be interesting. My parents just bought a new trailer and they generously bought us a tent. I don't know why, but I think they're trying to tell me something. Maybe I fart in my sleep like H keeps telling me. I know I don't snore.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com