Friday, April 21, 2006

Yikes!!!!

Boy did I get lazy once I went back to work! No posts in about a month. Any way, I'm back off of work again. Not only because it was too hard on my back, but because working nights and being home with the kids during the day just wasn't going to work. All work and no sleep makes this girl a very cranky girl. I couldn't concentrate and worst of all I wasn't paying attention to my kids. The house looked like a bunch of animals lived here and everything just went to pot. So now I'm trying to get myself back into the routine and get started with the workouts again. The good thing is that I didn't gain any weight back and in fact I think I lost some more.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I thought you weren't blogging anymore!! Glad to have you back.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com