Friday, December 30, 2011

I got tagged

Nikki Darlin' at Southern Mama with a Bad Mouth tagged me. I'm a lazy bitch and have been laying around all day enjoying the one day of my week a half long vacation that I actually haven't had anything to do! I've been in pajamas all day, it's awesome.

Here are the rules:
 1. Post these rules. 
2. You must post 11 random things yourself.
3. Answer the ques­tions the tag­ger set for you in their post.
4. Cre­ate 11 new ques­tions for the peo­ple you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them that you've tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tag­ging sec­tion about ‘you are tagged if you are read­ing this.’ Blah blah blah, you legit­i­mately have to tag 11 peeps!


11 things about myself
  1. I can wiggle my ears
  2. I can touch my nose with my tongue
  3. I can pick stuff up with my toes
  4. I love high heels, but hardly ever wear them
  5. I am a stubborn bitch
  6. I have a potty mouth (like you didn't know lol)
  7. While I was in high school I have serious thought to joining the Coast Guard
  8. I sometimes use Google as spell check
  9. My favorite color is blue
  10. I bite my lip a lot
  11. I'm really, really shy. I know it doesn't seem like it, but I am
Questions from Nikki

  1. What's your favorite TV show? American Horror Story
  2. Who would you say is your hero? I don't think I have one. Fuck it, I'm my own hero!
  3. How would you describe yourself at the age 18? Pretty much the same as I am now. I've always been a rad bitch. Although I will say I'm more confident now.
  4. What's your favorite cartoon? I miss Animaniacs
  5. Where is your dream vacation and why? Ireland, because that place just fascinates me
  6. What's your favorite book and why? Gone with the Wind, because although Scarlett is a selfish bitch, she did what she had to do to survive. You've gotta admire that
  7. What are you most scared of? Something happening to one or both of my kids
  8. What's your favorite thing about blogging? All the people I meet. Most of you are kick ass lol
  9. What/Who got you started in blogging? Way back in the day there was a blog by Rance, nobody knew who he/she was and everybody thought it was a celebrity. I started following the blog and talking to people on there and boom! My blog was born
  10. If you could buy one thing without having to worry about the price, what would it be? Duh, I would go finish my sleeve in a heart beat
  11. What are you wearing right now? NO cheating! LOL. Soccer shorts, a t-shirt and the sweatshirt I stole from J :)
11 Tagged People

Okay, I'm not gonna make it to 11. Nobody's perfect

11 questions from me to you

  1. What is your favorite midnight snack?
  2. If you could go anywhere right now, where would you go?
  3. What is your favorite movie from your childhood?
  4. Do you have any tattoos, and if not do you want to get one?
  5. What is one food that you will not eat under any circumstances?
  6. Current obsession?
  7. Favorite smell?
  8. Something that gives you the giggles every time you see it
  9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
  10. What is your favorite brand of lingerie?
  11. Are you wearing shoes right now?




 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com