Monday, December 19, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
That depends on the present. If it's an awkward shape, then it goes in a bag.

2.  Real or artificial tree?
Real, but I have an artificial one is storage.

3.  When do you put your tree up?
We just got our tree yesterday.

4.  When do you take your tree down?
Usually a week or so after Christmas.

5.  Do you like eggnog?
No, not really. It's the texture. Kinda gross

6.  Do you have a nativity scene?
Nope. 

7.  Favorite Christmas movie?
A Christmas Story of course! 

8.  Favorite Christmas cookie?
Sugar cookies. I have awesome memories of making them with my aunt.

9.  Where will you eat Christmas dinner?
At my aunt's house.

10.  Angel, bow, or star on top of your tree?
Angel

11.  Most annoying thing about this time of year?
The crowds in the stores. I need to be like my friend and start my shopping in May.

12.  Do you like fruitcake?
I don't think I've ever actually eaten fruit cake

13.  What are you most excited about the holidays?
My kids opening their presents.

14.  Do you open presents Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
It depends on where the kids are. This year we will be opening presents on Christmas Eve

15.  Will you still be wrapping presents on Christmas Eve?
Probably not since my kids are with their dad all week, I'll have plenty of time to wrap presents.


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com