Sunday, January 27, 2008

Bummer

I guess it's a good thing I didn't make a resolution to post more often this year. You can see it's not really working out. Suffice it to say that I bit off way more than I could chew. I started school. I'm going to get my teaching certificate so I can teach pre-school. Then I was supposed to start my new job, and I did, but that's where the wheels came off. I haven't worked in two years. I hurt my back at work and am pretty limited in what I can do now. So I got this seasonal job and thought I would be cool with it. Then I actually had to go, and I wasn't cool with it. I totally fell apart. Like break-down fell apart. I just couldn't handle it. I don't know why, but this big black hole opened up beneath me and I fell all the way to the bottom. Depression and anxiety are things I've dealt with pretty much my whole life and the months preceding this were some of the best I've ever had. Life is filled with ups and downs. The last up was a long one, and now I'm down. Hopefully not for long. But this marks a return to the medications I thought I could do without. A return to therapy I didn't really want. I thought I was doing so good. I thought I could just live life like I was a normal, happy person. Turns out I thought wrong. I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to work.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com