Sunday, January 13, 2008

I don't wanna go!!!!!!!!

I start training for my new job in a week and a half. It's been over two years since I've actually had a job. I'm a little nervous, but mostly I just don't want to give up all the time I have. It's nice being home all day and being able to get laundry and house cleaning done while the kids are in school. Plus run other errands without the constant begging for toys or other stuff. I could go shopping by myself and actually enjoy it. What I won't miss is not having any of my own money. As much as I like staying home and as much as H tells me that I don't need to ask for money, I still feel as though it isn't mine. I want some that it just mine. I'm sure that once I get back into the swing of things it will be nice to get out of the house and be surrounded by adults. Plus the training is only two weeks and then it could be a month to two months before I get called back for full-time work, and it's seasonal. I'll be going back to school in the summer to finish getting my AA. Being back on campus made me realize what a snot I was back in school. All these little punks running around fresh out of high school made me feel like a grumpy old lady. Here I thought I was hip and all that.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com