Wednesday, April 02, 2008

B

Boy do I have a lot of work to do. I have three papers to write in the next three weeks. One of which has to be six pages long. I really need to buckle down and get to work. I hate waiting until the last minute and I'm getting down to the wire. I still have an A in the class and if I can keep it, then I don't have to take the final.

I got my Sweeney Todd dvd in the mail yesterday. I just love that movie. It's so cool. Tim Burton is an awesome film maker and Johnny Depp, HELLO!!! I had good taste even as a youngster. I've liked him since he was on 21 Jump Street.

I found a really cute dress for my cousin's wedding. It's a junior's extra large. I haven't been able to shop in the junior's department for a very long time. The dress fits and I look great in it. As I was shopping and looking at all the cute clothes, most of which I still can't fit into. Instead of looking at a cute shirt and thinking that I'll never fit into it, now I look at it and think in a few months, that shirt is MINE!!!!!!!!! I'm getting there. The last two weeks have been rough because I haven't been working out nearly as much as I should and I just haven't had it in me for the strength training. But I'm still walking as much as possible and watching what I eat. So I'll get all the way back on track within the next week.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com