Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Nice

So much for April! I blew it already. I have a good excuse. Several actually, but I can't really say. I doubt anybody cares all that much any way. I'm not starting a pity party, I'm just sayin'. I have a six page paper due for class and I'm struggling. Better to write for class than write a bunch of nonsense that doesn't get read much any way. This last week I had three papers to write for class, plus the six pager, so you can understand that I've been busy. The kids had TWO weeks off for spring break and that threw a huge wrench in the works. The first week was cool, but the second week was awful. From the moment they woke up there was much whining, fighting, and running about the house like their asses were on fire. Kids are great. Now that they've been back to school for a week and a half, things aren't much better. We had a busy, busy weekend. My cousin got married and Sunday was my mom's birthday, and we went to a bbq at my sil's house. I think this weekend I'm going to do not a damn thing.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com