Tuesday, April 03, 2012

My love,

I was so happy to see you tonight. My heart misses you when you're not here. I miss having you sleep beside me, your arm around me and my head on your chest. I miss hearing your heartbeat in my ear. I've never felt so loved. It's as if we have always belonged together and only just now found each other. I will never forget the first time we saw each other after such a long time. My mom was right, you did grow up to be a very handsome man.


I know things are hard right now, but I have faith that we'll get through it. We know we can rely on each other and to me that's utterly amazing. I'm used to only having myself, and now I have you. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm so very glad that I did. I would hate to picture my life without you.


Love,

R

Originally written 07/11/10

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com