Sunday, April 01, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award!


Destiny at Rockin' Mama has given me this awesome award. Thanks for the bitch session today hooker. Next time it's beer and cupcakes for sure lol.

Stuff like this totally brings out the lazy bitch in me. It's like homework! So I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 blogs and tell you 7 things about myself, and we most of the same blogs and I hate repeating that shit.  I feel like I should bring something new to the table, ya know what I mean? We all know we're awesome right?  Plus my internet is slower than dial up right now so when I get frustrated is when this post ends. Hey at least I'm honest lol.

Puzzled Mommy if you check out her blog you'll actually see me! It's like I'm famous. Sorry Gaby I cuss like a trucker on here at least I never taught your kids any bad words!





1. I'm not sure at what point today the internet got turned back on, but I didn't notice until about 8pm. Sometimes, I'm such a dork.

2.  I went and bought a couple of books today since we didn't have internet and we don't have cable, I finished one of them already.

3.  Every time I think I've gotten used the time change here in Texas I look at the clock and think holy crap it's late! I'm not adjusting well lol.

4.  I'm addicted to Pandora again.  See what not having cable does to you!

5.  I'm excited to start my new job even though I have a feeling it's going to be very different. All clinic therapy instead of in home therapy. This place looks hardcore, but I get to wear scrubs to work. I'll be working in my pajamas!

6.  My stuff still isn't here! Tomorrow or Tuesday. I miss my bed and my daughter is a major bed hog. She steals the blankets too.

7.  I almost cried when I registered my daughter for junior high. She's 10! She's too little for junior high! Seriously, I got another dozen gray hairs when I did that and I already have a ton of gray hair.

Lol, just looked at the clock and realized it's after 11pm. No wonder I'm yawning.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com