Ugh, I almost didn't post because I'm exhausted. Who's idea was it for me to work full-time any way? I survived my first week at work and I deserve a laugh. Link up your funnies and have an awesome weekend!
Special Education teacher humor, I had to throw this one in there.
Besides ladies, let's be honest, the instructions would be about 400 pages long. Who wants to read that?
I'll never forget the first time I heard this song. I almost changed the station. I'm so glad I kept listening. I wasn't too far out of my divorce and this song just couldn't have been more appropriate. Which reminds me, I need to play this for my roommate. I'm sure she can use the laugh too!
Made it through another week! Two weeks in Texas and I start my new job on Monday. This weekend I'm excited for the weekend for a completely different reason, yes I'm actually looking forward to Monday. Crazy I know. I'm sure that will change, probably right around next Monday, but until then I'm looking forward to my new job.
Enjoy the funnies, link up yours and have an awesome weekend!
I'd say this to my ex, but he would just stand there and look confused like a . . . . . . well, like a douchebag!
My phone still has not figured out that I cuss. A LOT.
Okay, that's just funny
Pure awesome. Whoever thought of this is a genius. Sick and twisted, but still a genius.
I know a lot of those people.
as an added bonus funny, I give you I Dated That Douche the site itself isn't all that funny, but the fact that it exists is!
I was so happy to see you tonight. My heart misses you when you're not here. I miss having you sleep beside me, your arm around me and my head on your chest. I miss hearing your heartbeat in my ear. I've never felt so loved. It's as if we have always belonged together and only just now found each other. I will never forget the first time we saw each other after such a long time. My mom was right, you did grow up to be a very handsome man.
I know things are hard right now, but I have faith that we'll get through it. We know we can rely on each other and to me that's utterly amazing. I'm used to only having myself, and now I have you. I don't know what I did to deserve you, but I'm so very glad that I did. I would hate to picture my life without you.
Destiny at Rockin' Mama has given me this awesome award. Thanks for the bitch session today hooker. Next time it's beer and cupcakes for sure lol.
Stuff like this totally brings out the lazy bitch in me. It's like homework! So I'm supposed to pass this on to 15 blogs and tell you 7 things about myself, and we most of the same blogs and I hate repeating that shit. I feel like I should bring something new to the table, ya know what I mean? We all know we're awesome right? Plus my internet is slower than dial up right now so when I get frustrated is when this post ends. Hey at least I'm honest lol.
Puzzled Mommy if you check out her blog you'll actually see me! It's like I'm famous. Sorry Gaby I cuss like a trucker on here at least I never taught your kids any bad words!
1. I'm not sure at what point today the internet got turned back on, but I didn't notice until about 8pm. Sometimes, I'm such a dork.
2. I went and bought a couple of books today since we didn't have internet and we don't have cable, I finished one of them already.
3. Every time I think I've gotten used the time change here in Texas I look at the clock and think holy crap it's late! I'm not adjusting well lol.
4. I'm addicted to Pandora again. See what not having cable does to you!
5. I'm excited to start my new job even though I have a feeling it's going to be very different. All clinic therapy instead of in home therapy. This place looks hardcore, but I get to wear scrubs to work. I'll be working in my pajamas!
6. My stuff still isn't here! Tomorrow or Tuesday. I miss my bed and my daughter is a major bed hog. She steals the blankets too.
7. I almost cried when I registered my daughter for junior high. She's 10! She's too little for junior high! Seriously, I got another dozen gray hairs when I did that and I already have a ton of gray hair.
Lol, just looked at the clock and realized it's after 11pm. No wonder I'm yawning.