Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What if I don't want to get my fash on?

Don't get me wrong, I love Old Navy, but those commercials are starting to get on my nerves.

I'm proud to say that I have finished all of my shopping and have started wrapping the mount o' gifts. We managed to keep the spending under a thousand this year that is a major feat my friends. You have no idea. My husband thinks christmas should be like disneyland. If the living room floor isn't covered with gifts then we must have done something wrong. Last year he bought so much candy that we couldn't fit it all in the kid's stockings and wound up putting it all in a HUGE mixing bowl. Insanity! And he thinks I'm the crazy one. As the kids get older their taste in presents grows more expensive, not to mention sophisticated. An mp3 player and stylish and oh so fashionable clothing to name just a couple of items on their lists. Yes, that was my 5 year old daughter asking for clothes. Oy. I'm in some serious trouble.

My parents will be coming to visit for New Year's as is becoming a tradition. My brother and his boys may also be visiting as my brother recently lost his job. Not a good thing, but I'm still happy that I may have to the chance to see him and his family.

Yikes! La Katie is going to be late for school. Am I the best mom in the world or what? Blogging when I should be getting the girl to school

2 comments:

Corina Bowen said...

LOL- sure am glad to see I am not the only one!

Corina Bowen said...

LOL- sure am glad to see I am not the only one!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com