Wednesday, October 05, 2011

The Buzz About Me 8


1. Do you have a favorite lipstick/lipgloss color?

Yes, it's called Chapstick. Vanilla Mint

2. If there was a language you could learn to speak, which would you choose?

Sign Language.  I know a little, but I would love to be able to sign fluently.

3.  What other languages (besides English) can you speak?

Bullshit, Sarcasm, and  Foul Mouthed Bitch

4.  Are you a morning person?

Yes, although I wish I wasn't.

5. What are three of your pet peeves?

Liars, thieves, and people that link up a post to a hop that isn't related to the damn hop. Read the rules people!

6. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going to be?

I don't know yet. If I do it will probably be something like this

7.  Do you believe in aliens?
Sure, why not?

8. What was the last thing you purchased?
A bag of chips and a pack of gum.

9. Lions, tigers, or bears?
Honeybadgers

10. What is one famous/interesting event that happened on your birthday? (just month and date, not year)
My birthday is on Groundhog Day. Don't get much more famous/interesting than that!


 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com