Sunday, October 02, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday



Shit I hate . . . . . forgetting my debit card at the bar. That seriously sucked ass. (but I wasn't the only one!)

Shit I hate . . . . little boys that think they have game when clearly they do not.  Don't tell me you ride bulls and think that's going to impress me. My boots are older than you shithead.

Shit I hate . . . . . . stalkers. Seriously, Mr. Winky still won't take a fucking hike. Loser

Shit I hate . . . . . hangovers. Blech, no fucking bueno

Shit I hate . . . . . shitty beer that gives me hangovers. 

Shit I hate . . . . . not being able to sleep in even though I'm exhausted. I made to 7:30am and that was a fucking miracle.

Shit I hate . . . . . . cleaning the bathroom. I need to start making my kids do that shit.

Now click the button and go visit that crazy whore to link your shit up!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com