Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Buzz About Me 11


1. As a child, did you have one item/toy that you were attached to?  Yep, I had my blanky lol. I wore that thing to shreds and then my mom had to find me a new one. I still have one actually, lol. Only now I can go to work without it. Ha!

2.  What would you consider to be your top three favorite holidays?  Halloween, Christmas, and Thanksgiving

3.  What is your earliest memory? Somebody filled my dad's truck with balloons and I remember them falling out all over the driveway. I was 2.

4.  Name three features about yourself that you think are sexy.  Wow, um okay let's see. My intelligence, my sense of humor, and my eyes.

5.  What was your very first pet?  A dog. Stacey. I tried to name her after my mom so she would let me keep her, but she didn't want a dog named after her. Lol, I wonder why?
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com