Thursday, November 03, 2011

The Buzz About Me 9


1. What cell phone do you have?  I am the proud owner of a Samsung Infuse and I LOVE it!

2.  What is your area code?  559 

3.  What is one word you are uncomfortable saying and/or hearing?  I don't know. Nothing I guess. Okay, well maybe the word "no". I don't like being told no. Lol

4.  What is the time and temperature of where you are at right now?  It is 1:27pm and it's about 78 degrees outside.

5.  First word that comes to mind when you hear the word "winter"?  Snow, even though it never snows here

6.  Do you plan your meals or just eat whatever, whenever?  I don't really plan meals, unless you count dinner but only if I have to take something out of the freezer.

7.  What was one movie you saw recently where everyone said it was good but you thought otherwise?
I haven't been to the movies in a long time. So I got nothin'.

8.  Three words that would describe your mood today.  Confused, Okay, and Blah

9.  What room of the house do you use your computer in?
Mostly, in my bedroom.

10.  Name one thing on your mind right now.
Figuring out what I'm gonna do this weekend. I want to go dancing with the girls again.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com