Sunday, November 13, 2011

Shit I Hate Sunday



Shit I Hate . . . . the shit schedule I have at work. 12 hour days and I'm only getting paid for 6. Fucking lame

Shit I Hate . . . . that Advil doesn't work instantly. Waiting for this shit to kick in sucks cooter.

Shit I Hate . . . . creepy old men in bars. Seriously dude, you have no game. Buy me a beer and fuck off.

Shit I Hate . . . . having to buy my own beer. Ha!

Shit I Hate . . . . . my dad buying an electric guitar for the kids to play. Holy fuckballs, I don't care that it's after 10am. Do I really need to hear this kid crank it to 11? It's too early for rock n' roll. Auntie is hungover bitches.

Shit I Hate . . . . that the case, screen protector, and car charger for my new phone is taking 3 weeks to get here. Note to self: check where they're shipping from. Tokyo is really fucking far away

Now go link up the shit you hate!
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com