Friday, January 12, 2007

I know you're out there!

A little birdy told me that it's national delurking week. So say hi. I don't bite. Well, just my husband and that's only because he likes it.

I'd like to voice a complaint about this week's House episodes. Why show two new episodes back to back and then nothing for the next three weeks? Surely this qualifies as cruel and unusual punishment. I understand about American Idol starting next week and I'm very excitied. But why take away my House? Don't they understand the addiction?

I saw the Pursuit of Happyness earlier this week. If you get a chance you should really go see it. It's a great movie and a wonderful, very inspirational story.

Dh comes home today. We're all very excited. A week and a half doesn't seem all that long, but it was. It really drug by. So while the kids are at school today I'll be shaving and plucking and getting ready to give Dh a proper welcome home. If you live in SoCal and you feel an earthquake tonight, don't worry. That's just us celebrating a safe return.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm running a little late, but I wanted to say hi!

Mia said...

Hi!

Unknown said...

Since you asked--or demanded, however you'd like to phrase it--I'm stopping by to say hello! :) Lest I be known as a 'lurker'! :) I'm newish to the Blogging Chicks and was making my way down the list. Feel free to 'delurk' back, if you get a chance! Happy Friday!

~Virginia~ said...

Since you asked--or demanded, however you'd like to phrase it--I'm stopping by to say hello! :) Lest I be known as a 'lurker'! :) I'm newish to the Blogging Chicks and was making my way down the list. Feel free to 'delurk' back, if you get a chance! Happy Friday!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com