Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Yuck!

I don't know why, but I just took a good look at my keyboard right now and omg is it gross! Nasty, dirty keys and who knows what I would find if I took some compressed air to it. Blech! My computer will be down for some much needed maintenance later. It's just too gross.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to wear out a six-year old boy? Today I plan on taking him outside and having him ride his bike until he doesn't want to any more. I'm hoping that works. Otherwise I'm considering the treadmill. At bedtime he's completely wired. I'd try warm milk, but he can't have anything to drink two hours before bedtime.

I'm so excited that my favorite shows are coming back this week. That holiday re-run crap was incredibly frustrating. House tonight and Grey's Anatomy on Thursday. American Idol starts next week too. I so can't wait for that.

I'm going to go see The Pursuit of Happyness today. I just love Will Smith. I think he's a great actor and I love his movies. I wanted to go see Dreamgirls, but neither theater in town is showing it. What a bummer.

Eww! I just notice there's all kinds of crud in the keyboard tray too. I know I was sick for a week, but dang. How on earth have I managed to not clean this thing? Wow. I'm amazed. I'd take a picture, but I think I've embarassed myself enough just by writing about it.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com