Friday, May 05, 2006

Oh my achin' head!

I have a monster headache today. Probably because I didn't get any sleep last night. Between my daughter being sick and forgetting to take my sleeping pill it was a really rough night. I was awake more than I was asleep and just couldn't get comfortable. My doctor says that in two weeks we will mostly likely be switching my meds and that may help things a lot. I'm still looking for the pill that will make me slim and fabulously rich. If anybody finds it, let me know.

I took Katie to the doctor yesterday and while he isn't diganosing her as having asthma, that what he thinks she has, and the non-diagnosis because????? So after three, yes three breathing treatments and three different prescriptions we were allowed to go. After racing to get Mikel (my son) to school half an hour late!!!! We dropped off the prescriptions to be filled and then I got to take Katie for her first ever chest x-ray!! I'll consider that preparation for future mammograms, even though there was no squishing involved for her. Now we just have the daily struggle of getting her to take her medicines, which only takes about an hour of bribery, threats, and pleading. Not necessarily in the order though.

I'm contemplating taking classes to become an accountant or CPA. I've always liked bookkeeping and have a talent for it and I think that it's something I can start my own business with and work from home. Or at the very least I'll have more skills to get a better paying job. While I would really prefer to work from home, it may be unavoidable for a little while. At least both of the kids will be in school this fall and that will give me time to work on whatever it is I'm going to be working on. I think I might enjoy trying some freelance writing work, even though I have doubts about my writing ability.

Workout - weights (chest and triceps)

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com