Monday, May 15, 2006

Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called this morning to see about my disability check and found out from the recording that it was being mailed today. Then, the check showed up in the mail!!!!! Money, money, sweet money! I am so going grocery shopping by myself tonight even if I have to hold a gun to my husband's head. Hot damn I might even put on makeup and a clean shirt.

That's pretty pathetic isn't? I'm more excited about grocery shopping than I am about getting new shoes. I'll most likely start receiving hate mail and death threats, but I don't care. I'm going to go buy four cases of diet caffeine free pepsi and bathe in it! The only other thing I'm excited about is that now I'll have money to buy ice cream to eat while watching America Idol. It's a ritual. I may actually be giving myself OCD. But again, I don't care! I also got a job babysitting an adorable 6th month old baby boy starting Wednesday. Can anyone say spending money??? For me and me alone. Hello haircuts, pedicures, and manicures. I haven't seen the lady that does my nails in so long I might very well french kiss her when I see her (I won't, but it's tempting). My feet are horrifying. They actually scare my children.

Workout - weights (chest and legs), abs, and half an hour on the treadmill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com