Friday, August 18, 2006

On the road again

My fil had another heart attack yesterday, so we're heading off to Fresno. I don't know if I'll be posting as my parents are still living in the stone age and only have dial up. Dial up! If being at the hospital 22 hours a day doesn't drive me crazy, then the dial up noise will. I don't know when I'll be back, but the kids start school on the 28th so I know I'll be back before then.

The kids are excited to be going to their grandparents. There will be much spoiling and toy shopping this weekend. I need Starbucks. I had no idea I would be going on a road trip this morning. I've been packing and cleaning all day. Thank you FlyLady. Seriously, if you haven't checked this lady out, you really should.

TTFN. Everybody have a good weekend.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com