Monday, August 07, 2006

Today's post brought to you by . . . . . . .

Caffeine and sugar, mother's little helpers. To hell with the swiffer, bring me a coke.

I felt so crappy last week. Aunt flo was visiting and she brought all her friends. Crampy, Bloaty, Grouchy, Munchy, Migraine, Hysterical, and Super Bitch. It was seven days and seven nights of pure unadulterated hell. At least that's what the kids are saying. The week passed for me in a sort of haze. It's hard to see when you've got a carton of Ben & Jerry's plastered to your face.

Now I'm back to my regular perky self. Well, not so much perky as my usual low level raving, psychotic bitchiness. Aren't you glad you don't live with me? The house next door to me is for sale, do I have any takers? I'm lots of fun three weeks out of the month! I'm a really good dancer and I make one heck of a fruit salad.

I must be going through some sort of manic phase cause I am bouncing off the walls already. Of course it could have something to do with the fact that I had a Coke and two Pepsis before lunch. I usually drink diet caffeine free soda, but I ran out so I dug into Dh's stash. Wow, this stuff is great. I cleaned my whole house this morning and I'm on my third load of laundry.

I so didn't feel like blogging last week. I didn't even read blogs last week. I checked in on a few, but my love affair with the computer fizzled a little. I spent most of my time holding down the couch. What in the heck are the Doodlebops supposed to be? Seriously, what are they? The question has been bugging for a very long time.

To prove just how insane I really am, whenever someone spends the night at our house, the minute they leave I strip all the beds and wash all the sheets. I think about washing the pillows, but that's too much even for me. I don't know what it is, but I get the creepy crawlies. I think I need a third medication. I'm just getting scary now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

YAY, at least you have a clean house!! I am the same way about sheets, I don't see anything wrong with that!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com