Monday, July 31, 2006

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Lance Bass is gay. Is anyone actually shocked by this announcement? I totally called that one years ago. But, good for him. He says he's happy.

Mikel went on his first sleepover last night. The first one not at my mother's house. He actually stayed with his friend T. T was supposed to stay at our house, but at 9:30pm changed his mind. So K invited Mikel to stay with them. At midnight she called the game and told them to go to sleep. I don't think they actually did though. Mikel is quite the cranky, whiny monster today. He was making himself a sandwich and the dog stole his slice of cheese and he burst into tears. Mikel did, not the dog. I sense an early bedtime tonight.

I've had a pounding headache for about two weeks straight. Of course the fact that I cut back on my caffeine intake probably hasn't helped. Neither does the whining, crying, and nagging. And that's just from my husband. Don't even get me started on the kids. They're both exceptionally tired today. LaKatie had a marathon session with the PS2 and her Finding Nemo game. The girl was obsessed. I shouldn't say was, I should say is. It's sad when they get addicted so young. Next she'll have caluses on her thumbs and only want to eat in front of the tv.

The weather has cooled off, but now it's constantly overcast. It's rained a couple of times, which really helps with the humidity. There's nothing like going outside and have your clothes become instantly stuck to you. I hate the feeling of my legs sweating inside my pants. Not to mention getting a righteous case of swamp ass. For those of you not in "the know", swamp ass is when sweat drips down your back and into your crack. I just cracked myself up.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com