Saturday, July 22, 2006

Take my children, please!

I was having a problem sending emails and pictures with my cell, so I called my service provider. While we discovered the problem and had it fixed, the kids were fighting in the background the whole flippin' time. They were trying to construct a fort in the living room and were having a difference of opinion as to the design of said fort. So after confirming that the problem with my phone was fixed the nice lady asked if there was anything else she could do for me. I hesitated about half a second and asked, "want to take my kids?" She laughed and said no. Big surprised huh? So I told her that no, there was nothing else I needed help with.

I'm still cracking up over the fact that I said that to her.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com