Saturday, September 16, 2006

Gently down the stream!

Because I'm sick, and tired I'm posting one of my drafts. It made me laugh. Of course that's probably the drugs talking. Katie still loves Barbie.com though. It is my bff.



Katie is on a continous loop of Row Row Row your boat. I think her internal CD is stuck. It was absolutely adorable for about the first 30 minutes. Now it's just cute. Instead of singing "life is but a dream" she just repeats "gently down the stream".

Barbie.com is the greatest invention known to man. It keeps four year old little girls occupied for hours. I have to pry her away from the keyboard. What's truly odd is that she likes to listen to the instructions in Spanish. Dh and I both speak a little spanish, but she doesn't. Soon she'll be fluent.

I'm just plum tuckered. I haven't even done anything and I'm tired. I think I need more vitamins. I go to bed around 10pm and I didn't get up until 8:30am this morning and I'mready to go back to sleep.

Blah, blah,blah.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com