Saturday, September 02, 2006

Only if I'm extremely lucky

Dh and the boy are contemplating a night of camping and dirt bike riding tomorrow morning. Please let them go and be gone until at least 4pm tomorrow. I need a break. I need to take my daughter out to breakfast and then spend some quality time in the movie theater. Maybe a pedicure thrown in for good measure. Yes indeedy, that's what I need. Cross your fingers.

We spent the day looking for a fan for LaKatie's room. Even though it's still over a hundred degrees here, there are no fans to befound. Just heaters. I know about the whole preparedness thing and getting ready for winter. But for the love of Pete people! It's 108 degrees outside right now. Due to the outrageous power bill for last month we've gone back to suffering through the heat. Why does it have to be so hot? I should not be sweaty within five minutes of getting out of the shower. Gah.

In search of fan we bought a chainsaw, school clothes, and a set of 50 fine tip washable crayola markers. Do we know how to shop or what? There are so many bags of junk on the table righ now and I don't know what is in half of them. I should never have taken the menfolk shopping with me. Not only did we lose Katie oncein Walmart, but we lost Dh and Mikel several times in Big Lots. No wonder I have grey hair.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com