Friday, December 07, 2007

Gone campin'

We're going camping this weekend. Despite the rainy weather. Of course it's only for one night and we're sleeping in the trailer, so I don't know if it really qualifies as camping. It's mainly for the kids that didn't get to go to the desert over Thanksgiving. Hopefully I can get H to put the pictures on this computer when we get back. Bass lake is really pretty and now that it's rained a couple of times maybe there will actually be some water in it!

Mikel is sick. The doctor thinks he was starting to get a kidney infection. So he's taking some antibiotics and we can nip this thing in the bud. He was complaining that his stomach hurt and he threw up again this morning. Tuesday night he threw up half a dozen times in WalMart. As far as I'm concerned they deserved it any way. He was with H at the time, so I'm sure H was thrilled. And as far as I'm concerned H deserved it too! Lol, I kid. Mikel's on a restricted diet for a couple of days to let his stomach rest. He's really enjoying it. Like he'd enjoy doing a week's worth of homework in one day.

Everybody have a good weekend!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com