Thursday, December 13, 2007

You can tell it's almost Christmas

Lights every where. Gingerbread lattes. Christmas music in the stores. The warm feeling you get from giving. Nice gestures just because it's Christmas. Kids fighting constantly about what Santa is going to bring them. Yes, I love the holidays. Christmas kinda snuck up on me. Here it was barely Thanksgiving and I had plenty of time. Now it's a week away. When did that happen? We'll be wrapping up (pun intended) our shopping this weekend and hopefully the kids will survive to see it! I don't know if it's the anticipation, the excitement or what, but they have been fighting like crazy the last two days.

Starting in January I'm going back to school. I'm going to at least get my AA, if not continue and get my teaching credential. It feels good to have made that decision and to start moving foward with it. When I left school I always intended to go back. Much sooner than now, but I just never did. Only one other person in my family has graduated from college I think.

I think my daughter may have gotten into the wine. Right now she's wearing footy pajamas and she has pulled her arms and legs inside and is walking around on her knees. I swear I never dropped her when she was a baby.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com