Thursday, December 27, 2007

I don't feel bad at all

I'm glad Christmas is over. Sure it's a lot of fun, with the kids and all. But lord have mercy, I don't like the crowds. I do have to say though, that I didn't come across one unspeakably rude person this holiday season. Everyone was nice and patient. I just don't like rushing around and all the crowds. I'm a sissy. DH got me a new bluetooth earpiece to go with my new phone, and a miniSD card so I can put music on my phone, and a pair of Ugg style boots. They're very comfy. I'm enjoying them right now! The kids got tons of cool stuff and believe it or not they still want more!! They keep asking why it can't be christmas again. I keep telling them that there just isn't enough coffee in Fresno. LOL.

How was everyone's christmas? Did you get anything good?

I don't know what our New Year's Eve plans are just yet. Something with the kids most likely. The boys will be here, so there goes the free babysitting :-(. Not that we have any where to go. We're so boring. Maybe we'll just hang out with my parents and get them drunk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually pretty glad it's over too! My mom took down her houseful of decorations yesterday. I was going to do it tomorrow, but I think today is looking good for packing up. Then I can do other things tomorrow while hubby removes the lights from the roof.

It's funny, my in laws will probably have their regularly scheduled New Years party again this year and invite us (knowing that we can't go because THEY are our babysitters for things like that) so it will more than likely be another quite New Year with my babies....

Seems everyone got pretty much what they wanted, with a few surprises... a quiet night at home might be nice.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com