Monday, December 17, 2007

OMG!!!!!!

My size 19 jeans are starting to fall apart. I've patched the insides of the thighs multiple times. It's time to let them go. So just for the heck of it, I thought I'd try on my size 16 jeans that are busy collecting dust in my closet. I got them out, pulled them on and thought that I might be able to get them on. There would be lots of sucking it in and pulling, possibly pliers may be involved. I went to heave so I could button them and I'll be snookered! They buttoned right up, no tools, sucking, or heaving involved. They zipped right up too! When I started my size 19's were tight. Real tight. Now the 16's are a little snug, but darned if they don't fit!!! Now you'll have to excuse me. It's hard to type and do the happy dance at the same time.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com