Monday, December 10, 2007

My Fabulous Weekend

We went camping and I didn't take one picture. Brought both cameras, and no pictures. It was snowing, and no pictures! Obviously I'm very distraught over the non-picture taking. It was nice to get away. The kids had fun. That is until Sunday morning at the lovely hour of 6am, Katie woke up and threw up. What an awesome way to finish the weekend. The poor thing, she couldn't keep anything down. Luckily Bass Lake is only a little over an hour away from home, so we just brought her home a little early. By 2pm that day, she was fine though. Amazing how that stuff can hit and be gone all in one day.

H and I started couples therapy today. It may work out, it may not. But at least we can say that we tried. I still haven't heard from Mikel's doctor, but she said that it could take a couple of weeks to get approval.

I managed to get almost all of my christmas shopping finished today. I just have a few more things to get and then I'll be done. Almost as good as last year. Every year I swear I'm going to start earlier, and I do, I just seem to finish at the same time. The last damn minute. Maybe this year I should swear to finish earlier.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com