Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wow! What a week

I survived the first week of the kid's vacation, and the kids did too. I had my procedure on Thursday and everything went well. Hopefully I won't have any more visits from aunt flo now. I'm looking forward to that! I finished up my shopping earlier this morning. I just needed some wrapping paper and bows. Now I can relax and enjoy my family a little before I have to start all the wrapping.

One of my great-uncles passed away on the 18th. Yesterday we attended his funeral service. I hadn't seen him since I was about 7 years old. It was a really nice service. I really enjoyed getting to see all the extended family. Most of whom I haven't seen in at least ten years! They got to see the kids for the first time and that was really great. Although the occasion was a sad one, there was still lots of laughter. He would have wanted it that way.

Every body stay safe and have a merry christmas and a happy, healthy new year!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com