Friday, March 18, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1. The best deal I've ever gotten is a pair of boots for $5. I'd take a picture but I'm too lazy right now, lol. They were on sale for $10, but it was some sort of special day, I forget. Bottom line, boots for $5. They were on sale! I HAD to buy them.


2. If I were hosting a dinner party and could invite people from my fantasy guest list it would include Scarlett O'Hara, my Grandma Maddie (I've never met her), my Grandpa Emery (he died when I was 2 so I don't remember him), Janet Evanovich (her books are hilarious), and Laurell K. Hamilton (she's an awesome writer). I don't know why I stopped at five. Probably because I should be getting ready for work right now.



3. Something that inspires me is knowing my kids are watching me and that having the courage to do something that's hard can inspire them to do the same.



4. If I could only choose to eat one flavor of food for the rest of eternity (sweet, salty, spicy, bitter....) I'd have to say sweet.  I'm sure it would get old after a while, but how could I choose something else and leave cheesecake out? That's just crazy talk.





5. I dream about lots of things.  Usually it's a mishmash of stuff that's happened over the last few days, and occasionally a bad dream.  The bad dreams have been a little more frequent lately. I think I'm dreading fire season. I'm being a big baby, that's what it is.


6. My weekend will be spent taking my son to PBR tonight, drinks with one of my girls Saturday night while my love is at work, and then a lazy Sunday with him! I'm still in denial about having to work tomorrow morning.



7. If I could only watch one movie or TV show for the rest of my life, I'd probably shut the tv off.  I'd rather read than watch one thing over and over.


Visit to link up!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com