Sunday, March 27, 2011

Meet Me on Monday



Questions:




1. Crunchy or soft tacos? Definitely crunchy. Soft tacos just seem like a burrito to me.

2. Do you scrapbook? No, but I bought a ton of stuff years ago and was going to start and never did. I just found all the stuff a week ago, so I'm thinking about it.

3. Do you take any daily medications? Yes, tetracyline for acne. I'm an adult, I'm not supposed to have zits.  Never had a problem when I was a teenager, now I have acne. WTH?

4. What is your favorite sound? Kids laughing.  Specifically my kids laughing, but making other kids laugh is pretty good too.

5. Where were you born? Kingsburg.  Lol, the Swedish Village in the central valley. That's hilarious.

3 comments:

Java said...

Ohhhh it sounds so royal like where you were born...are you some kind of Queen??? :)

Have a great week!!

Shengkay said...

i jusr realize i should answer Q #4 should be the laugh of my daugther..

visiting from Met me on Monday..
My Entry
***************************************************
Shengkay Random Nest
Shengkay’s Journal

sHeNgKaY said...

i jusr realize i should answer Q #4 should be the laugh of my daugther..

visiting from Met me on Monday..
My Entry
***************************************************
Shengkay Random Nest
Shengkay’s Journal

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com