Saturday, March 12, 2011

Test update

I passed my Geology class with a B!

I'm soooooooo glad that's over.  While interesting, it's just not really my thing. I will say that I was able to explain the recent earthquake in Japan and the resulting tsunami to my children.  I actually knew what I was talking about!

Now, on to Math 121. Problem solving. Ugh.  I'm not good with math.  I don't know what it is.  I can memorize numbers all day long.  I can hear a phone number once and most of the time remember it.  But using numbers for math, yikes.  I took algebra 5 times before I passed it.  The only positive thing about this class is that it's short term and the last time I took algebra it was a short term class and I got a B.  So we'll see how this goes.  This is the last general education class I need before graduation in May so the light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com