1. Have you ever testified in court? For what?
No, but I've given a couple of depositions, which I think is pretty close to the same thing.
2. Do you still have your wedding dress?
Nope. I gave it away when I was still married to a group that used the material to make christening gowns for stillborn babies. I thought it was better than burning it in the front yard. Hindsight being 20/20 it might have brought about my divorce sooner!
3. Is there a special place you like to go when you're happy, sad, stressed, etc.?
Yes, to all three and then some. The bar. Lol
4. If you have kids, do they sleep with you? If you don't have kids...will you let your kids sleep with you when/if you have them?
Yes I have kids and I try not to let them sleep with me. My son is now 11 and I think unless the circumstances are extreme, he's getting to old to be sleeping with mommy. My daughter can pull it off occasionally because she'll stumble in around 3am when I'll answer yes just so I can go back to sleep.
5. Do you watch late night TV?
I'm watching it right now! Bobby Flay in Ireland. OMG it's midnight! I should go to bed.