Friday, March 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday








1. My most prized possession is my camera. I waited for years to get this camera.  I love my Canon Rebel. I love my laptop too, but I think I'm more attached to the camera lol


2. If I could be one age for the rest of my life, I would be the age I am now. I don't really want to go back and do anything over again and I like my life right now. I'd be happier if Jason and I lived together instead of me living with my parents, but life is actually pretty good right now. I have two beautiful, healthy kids, an awesome boyfriend, I'm almost done with school, and I love my job. Sounds good to me! 



3. The best way to spend a weekend is with my love at the rodeo! Woohoo! I can't wait! One more month.



4. My outlook on life is put your big kid chonies on and deal with it.  Bad stuff is gonna happen and it sucks, but it doesn't last forever so get over it and get back to the good stuff. (can you tell I've only had one cup of coffee?)



5. If you want to annoy me, while I'm reading, ask me what I'm reading. Hello, I'm reading a book and clearly you can see it, so read the title and leave me alone!


6. I am completely defenseless when it comes to cheesecake. Come on, you knew that was coming.



7. When dressing for the day one should put on whatever they want. Seriously, if you like it, go for it.  If you're happy, comfortable, and smiling then maybe other people will be too!  Happy Friday!!!!!



Head on over to link up!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com