Friday, October 13, 2006

Look! I finally got the dang pictures up




Here's my Katie Lou at her birthday party. She was sitting around waiting for her guests to arrive. Well actually only one guest that doesn't live in our house showed up, but it worked out any way. There's a way to guarantee guests at your party, have them move in with you. She had a wonderful time and got tons of new Barbie stuff. My parents got her the collectible Disney Princess bells, they are so pretty. Katie's been very good about not playing with them.




Dh is using the treadmill right now. But it's only because he found out that I used it earlier this morning. What a copycat! Haha. I'm trying to work excercise back into my routine because I did feel a lot better when I was excercising. With the kids being in school it shouldn't be a problem to get something done while they're gone.

I went to the store the other day looking for a bag of the mallowcreme pumpkins. I love those things! The store was sold out so I settled for a bag of harvest mix. Turns out the pumpkins are Katie's favorite too. So now there's two of us digging through all the candy corn and indian corn to find the pumpkins. Disgraceful. You wait and see, out of the whole bag only the indian corn will be left. Nobody loves the brown ended candy corn.

Katie stayed home from school today because of a tummy ache. I told her that's what she gets for eating all the pumpkins. I'm kidding I didn't really tell her that. Now she's languishing on her bed wearing her Belle costume and a Sleeping Beauty tiara.


P.S. Haha Flickr! I have defeated you at last! I've gotten wise to your post eating ways and remembered to copy before clicking publish. Hahaha! You'll never eat another post of mine again.

5 comments:

flyrchld said...

what the hell is flckr?
also, I would like to comment on the whole 'mad hispanic woman' thing... who're you so 'mad' at? and, I must point out, you are only half hispanic I thought...

whatever.

Rachel said...

Google Flickr. Seriously. "Mad" as in crazy, not angry. And yes, I'm only half hispanic, but that doesn't quite flow the same way. I'm taking creative license.

Michelle Fluttering Butterflies said...

Ooh, exercise. Thanks for the reminder :)

flyrchld said...

what the hell is flckr?
also, I would like to comment on the whole 'mad hispanic woman' thing... who're you so 'mad' at? and, I must point out, you are only half hispanic I thought...

whatever.

princessr9 said...

Google Flickr. Seriously. "Mad" as in crazy, not angry. And yes, I'm only half hispanic, but that doesn't quite flow the same way. I'm taking creative license.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com