Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Really, you should try this

For the past month or so I've really gotten into freebies. I've signed up for several freebie newsletters and have gotten some awesome stuff. I just love getting stuff for free. I get packages almost every day in the mail. My mailman looks at me funny, but he's the one wearing the funny postal shorts so there! One of my subscriptions is to FreebieFanatic they have tons of categories including free stuff for babies, for weddings, pets, coupons, and even free food! When you're as broke as I am free food is great. Just last week I got a free Senseo coffee maker. Everyone swore I was crazy when I told them that I was getting one. I had to do the "I told you so" dance when it arrived. It even came with free coffee!

I stockpile all my free samples of shampoo and toothpaste for when I travel. That way I don't have to buy the travel size and I don't have to try and take my full size stuff with me. I have so many free samples of deodorant that I haven't had to buy it in months. Sure it does take some time to go through all of the stuff, but you find some really awesome deals that way. So far I've gotten free books, dog treats, a t-shirt, drink mixes, a Kahlua shaker, and way more stuff than I can even begin to tell you about.

Could just be that I'm crazy, but free stuff is always a good thing.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

WE are ALL about the free stuff! We got the same coffee maker the other day (for free) as well!

We find all of our freebies at www.fatwallet.com

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com