Monday, October 30, 2006

Can I have the candy now?



Pretty scary huh? Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch. The kids had a blast and got their faces painted. Katie said she wanted to be Dracula and that's what they gave her. Doesn't strike me as all that Dracula like, but she was happy with it. Mikel requested ladybugs. I swear sometimes I think my children have swapped bodies.


The smoke has finally cleared. Now there's just tons of ash floating around. We really need a good rain storm to wash all this crud away.

Why is it that the kids are completely capable of getting themselves a snack, but ask me to do it any way? Even if it means that they have to wait, they'll ask me to get it. What the heck is up with that?

Mikel think's he's Katie's second dad. The child defines bossy. He's more strict than I am! I turned around just now to see him standing on the kitchen counter with his shoes on. He couldn't understand what the big deal was. Men.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Your kids sure look like they've got attitude and spunk! Watch out world! HAHA! Hope you all had a horribly fun Halloween! c",)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com