Friday, March 14, 2008

It's about dang time!

Finally! I weighed myself yesterday and it said the same damn weight it's said for the past three weeks. So when I went in this morning for the official weigh in, imagine my surprise when it said I weighed two pounds less!!!! I don't know what made the difference. I decided to just not care and I knew that I would eventually start to lose weight again. I tried to eat a little more and just barely made it over 1600 calories. Who would have thought that you would have to work to eat more than 1600 calories? Isn't that just the craziest thing you've ever heard? I even ate fast food. Crazy huh? Taco Bell, Subway, and Panda Express. Of course I can't just go in and order whatever I want, but I still get to eat at some of my favorite places. I feel so much better now. I was really beginning to get pissed off.

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com