Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well there goes my shot at a prize

I can't believe I missed another day! Oh well. Happy late St. Patrick's day. I wish I could say that I was off drinking lots of green beer, but I wasn't. I was glued to my couch watching Dancing with the Stars. I think Adam Corolla is going to go home first. He looked so uncomfortable. Steve Guttenberg looked like he was having such a good time that I totally overlooked his mistakes. Priscilla Presley scares me. She looks like a plastic surgery nightmare. Does her face even move any more? Cheek implants and botox have not been kind to her. Yikes. Unfortunately American Idol wins out tonight, so I'll be missing the ladies, or at least most of them. I hope they do better than the guys. Go girls!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com