Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My body part?

The other day I grabbed Mikel for a hug and held his head to my chest. The upper part of my chest to be exact. He told me not to hug him like that because his chin was touching my "body part", meaning my breast. I just thought it was so funny that he didn't use a different word.

I've gone four weeks at the same weight and I'm passed frustration and moving full speed ahead to pissed off. The only thing I can think of is that I'm not eating enough. The problem is, I'm not hungry. I don't want to force myself to eat, but I want to lose the rest of this weight. I'm about half way through and some sort of progress would be nice. I don't think I need to excercise any more. I walk for an hour every day and three times a week I do a half hour of strength training. My measurements haven't changed so I don't think I'm losing fat but gaining muscle. I lost, unfortunately my fat is not.

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com