Saturday, March 01, 2008

Wow! I completely skipped February

I had this big plan to post all about my birthday and other stuff and then, I'm not exactly sure what happened. Any who, I signed up for NaBloPoMo again, cuz' they've done and gone monthly on us. That's right, it's not just for November any more! Maybe this will keep the fire lit under my tush. I have to get moving, literally. I'm moving my house out of storage in Hemet to storage in Fresno. Those of you that live in California may know that there is a six hour trip in between each of those cities. We're leaving today and comin' home tomorrow. I'm just all kinds of excited. Mikel started baseball pratice and we're trying to get LaKatie into a flamenco dance class if the instructor will call us back. I went back to school to get my degree in child development. I'm glad I started with one class. It's harder than I thought it would be. I just took my first test. Coffee's done, gotta go! Everyone enjoy their Saturday!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com